Friday, December 4, 2009

Still Tired (Monday, 11/30/09)


Well, it was back to a normal schedule once again! Mondays are always that way.

The plan was to decorate our pre-lit tree that evening... But that didn't happen. Lydia had homework to do and I tried to tend to the our pre-lit tree.

Oh, and I'm starting to not like
pre-lit anything! When we set up our tree a few weeks ago, we found out that the very top portion didn't work!

So
I spent a good hour going through the entire strand, to no avail! I tested every bulb! I replaced the bad ones with good ones, still nothing. I even changed the fuses! So after the kids went to bed, I ran to the store and bought two 20 bulb strands at $1.50 each to put up there. It looks good now, but I'll tell you what.... I'm starting to hate Christmas lights!

Anyway, fact is.... we didn't get the tree decorated. Perhaps the following evening..?

~Matt


"Consciousness: That annoying time between naps."

No comments: