Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas Cantata and more (Sunday, 12/13/09)


Vans was a rush.... I made all my stops, and ended up only picking up one person! I wished some of them had called and let us know they weren't coming, choir was practicing one last time for the cantata while I was doing the vans!

Although I missed practice, I was able to meet with Joyce (our piano player) and run over my solo a few times. Then I was off to Sunday School.

The Christmas Cantata went well, and I didn't mess up! (Thank you Lord!) There were several parts in the program that I had 'jumped the gun' while in practice, so I was afraid I'd still do it. But all was well.

In-between services, after running the van for that one stop, Lydia studied for her finals that are this week and I worked on a flyer announcing our church's candlelight services on the 24th. I hurried up and then we had quartet practice to run over that a cappella song. I sure hope that we get it down!

After evening services, our church held it's monthly birthday and anniversary fellowship. That's where I took the pictures of M&M with my cell! Makes me wonder though... why is it that they like sticking out their tongues?????

~Matt


"
You're never too old to learn something stupid."

No comments: