Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lydia has a new blog!

This blog was started by Lydia since I had one on Yahoo 360. She was trying to keep this blog for those who wanted to keep updated on our family. Well, as time went by, this blog became abandoned due to lack of time for her to update it. When Yahoo 360 closed, I took over this blog. I also expected that Lydia wouldn't have time to write on a blog regularly since she'd be starting college.

Well, one of her classes, Composition, has her keeping a online journal!!!

I know this sounds mean, but when she told me, I had to laugh.....

Anyway, if you want to keep "updated" with Lydia, her new blog is: http://ljpclassjournal.blogspot.com/

(her latest post tells about her brother Titus' return back to the States from overseas, and about the medals he's being awarded)

No comments: