Monday, June 1, 2009

New Neighbors (Friday, May 29, 2009)


Since I really don't remember what happened much of the week, I'll post what happened on Friday.

Lydia took me to work, and then went grocery shopping.

When Lydia picked me back up from work, we stopped back by the Wal-Mart and picked up some new pets! Yep, goldfish (real ones, not the crackers) were 25¢. So we bought four! That made the Mysia and Malachi happy. But it also meant work for me! When we got home, I took the one fish we had alive and put him in a container with the four new fish, and cleaned out the tank! Yuck!... not my favorite job! But it had to be done!

For supper she made supreme bean dip! She decided to use her new food processor and make guacamole to go in it. It was added to the refried beans, taco meat, salsa, sour cream, cheese and olives…. Boy, was it good!

We ate the food while I plugged my laptop into the tv and we watched an episode of Scooby Doo! While we ate, we noticed that people started moving into the house next door. Lydia went out and introduced herself, and then let them know that they could park in our driveway since they had several vehicles and our street is so narrow.

We ended up helping them move in. They are a young couple, not too much younger then we are, and this is their first house. It's good to have nice neighbors!

After helping them, we came back in, watched an episode of Woody Woodpecker, and then got ready for bed!

No comments: