Thursday, June 4, 2009

A New Schedule In Our Lives


This week has been busy! For those who don't already know, Lydia has started going to college. She is now taking summer classes, and they started this week! Her schedule of classes are from 8:30am to 2:15pm, Monday-Thursday.

Mysia and Malachi go to daycare during her class time. So mornings are really hectic! We wake up at 6, get everyone dressed and out the door by 7. The kids get dropped off at daycare at 7:20, and we head over to my work and I get dropped off. That gives Lydia enough time to make it to school, find a parking spot, and get to class. She has a break between classes to give her some extra study time. After her second class of the day, she heads over and picks up the kids, and then heads home. She doesn't have to pick me up until 5.

Anyway, that's our new schedule for the summer. Fridays will be a little different. Lydia will be just dropping me off at work and doing the grocery shopping before heading home and trying to study!

Of course, evenings will be a little different but at the same time, busy as usual. If anything specific happens, I'll post, but other than that, I think this blog will turn into more of my thoughts instead of just news on what's going on! Who knows! I just know I need to post more! hehehe

~Matt

No comments: